game title: SUPERVERSE developer: Superverse Industries genre: Arcade Space Shooter platform: Windows, Linux1 website: superverse-game.com
SUPERVERSE is a fast paced, action packed, space shooter game. This electrifying arcade transports the player to an ancient network of interconnected universes, to find a way to return to the past to prevent the extinction of humanity.
The player can only count on his own instincts, reflexes, speed, destructive power of his weapons and shield to protect himself while taking care to avoid enemy spaceships, asteroids, explosions and dangerous particles around him.
In SUPERVERSE you will:
- Travel through wormholes and discover new worlds
- Become an artificial intelligence yourself
- Fight against top-notch AI driven machines
- Fly with your favourite spaceship
- Enjoy impressive 3D visual and audio experience
- Play with friends in co-op local multiplayer or in a single player mode
1 Linux support through Steam Play and Proton
The trailer is available for download in 60FPS 4K video and on YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter.
icon / symbol
Best Multiplayer Game
Casual Connect 2018 Belgrade
- “The asteroids appear beautifully modelled as they float in space, and the whole thing has a very hyperkinetic feel to it, almost like Super Stardust HD and Resogun, the space shooters of Housemarque.”
– Jim Squires, GameZebo
- “Visually speaking, this game is stunning – no detail has been overlooked in the creation of this game. The result of their in-house 3D engine is outstanding. Every object flows smoothly in the fully 3D space they have created. They were going for best overall visuals and in my opinion, they nailed it.”
– Eric Hitchcock, The Indie Mine
Director, Producer, Developer, Partner
Game Developer, Partner
Music & Sound, Partner
SUPERVERSE on Steam